The Lexus Service Digital Advertising Program can help improve traffic to your website, service drive and ultimately, help increase your revenue and profits by allowing you to better compete in today’s highly competitive digital marketing landscape.
Consumers are increasingly relying on search for Parts & Service information and decisions. Therefore, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) should be a key component of a dealership’s digital parts and service marketing strategy. The Lexus Service Digital Advertising Program connects you with some of the leading names in automotive digital marketing to provide you with the choice of who supports your Fixed Ops digital advertising efforts.
KEY PROGRAM ADVANTAGES
- Greater presence of Lexus Tier 3 Dealer Parts & Service advertising within the Google Search Engine Results Pages
- Increase in click traffic to dealer website, leading to potential increased appointment scheduling, repair orders, and revenue
- 30% Lexus co-op applied to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) monthly ad spend
- Proven to reduce independent competitor shops' click-capture in areas with program adoption by implementing best-in-class optimizations and more quickly reacting to consumer needs
- Dealers have a choice between 4 certified advertising providers vetted by Lexus
- Provider compliance and benchmark reporting
- Direct partnership with Google, resulting in early access to new features, consumer insights, keyword trends, enhanced troubleshooting, data analysis, and strategy recommendations
- Brand and digital standards integrated into all services
- Digital assets made available for additional channels (Display, Social, Video)
- Direct partnership with Meta (previously Facebook) provides access to exclusive events, expert social media guidance, quarterly trend newsletters, early access to new features, etc.
- Streamlined billing via Dealers Parts statement
RESEARCH YOUR OPTIONS
A choice of certified providers allows you to select from some of the leading names in Fixed Ops digital advertising. Each provider can help you meet your marketing objectives through recommended best practices, along with individualized optimization strategies. Although the menu of options, reporting, pricing, and support levels may vary among provider, the program goal to increase online brand awareness and service appointments at your dealership are the same.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Search advertising or Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- a form of internet marketing using keyword auctions to increase visibility for specific products or services (like Lexus oil change) on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) on Google Search, Google sites and non-Google search partner websites.
- a form of internet marketing using visual banners (such as text ads, image ads, and rich media ads) on specific Google partnered websites or placements of your choice.
- A form of internet marketing using video banners/ads on youtube
- A form of internet marketing using social media site, specifically Facebook
The purpose of the Lexus Service Digital Advertising Program is to help increase traffic to dealership websites and service drives, which should produce higher dealer revenue and profits. The program also aims to help dealers improve online visibility over aftermarket and independent shops.
The advertising provider will work with the website provider to make sure necessary advertising tagging is implemented
When you enroll in the program, you are entering into a 30-day agreement with Shift Digital, meaning you are in a month-to-month contract with Shift Digital and the provider. You may change providers after 30 days and continue to participate in the program.
Metric reports will show data such as Impressions, Clicks, Click Through Rate, Cost Per Click, Total and Unique Website Visits, Phone Leads, Scheduled Service Appointments, Form Submissions, Bounce Rate, RO Data and other like metrics.
Please contact the Lexus Digital Concierge Help Desk at 1-877-230-1565 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel services with your provider. Please note that normal billing rules will apply for all cancellations:
- If you notify the Lexus Digital Help Desk from the 1st – 10th of the month, you will receive services and will be billed through the end of the same month.
- If you notify the Lexus Digital Help Desk from the 11th – 31st of the month, you will receive services and be billed through the end of the following month.
To streamline the process, dealers will be billed via the Lexus Parts Statement.